Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HW 35: Last Blog Post

Dear Readers,

When I first realized that I would be maintaining my own blog for the whole semester I was worried. Reading and responding without a new technology is hard enough so I wasn’t really looking forward to it. I have learned blogging is real easy though and isn’t as bad as it sounded. I hope someone that reads my blog can understand what we have been learning in this ITW class. More specifically how blogs effected the time period when I was in college and issues that some of our readings has brought up such as the War in Iraq. The work I like the most that I have done on my site is the last few blogs that we have done pertaining Baghdad Burning. I feel like I’m real opinionated in my posta and have strong feelings on several of my points. After this class, I’m not sure what I’ll do with my blog but I know I won’t delete it. If anything it will serve as some work from my freshman year of college. Maybe if I go through a mid life crisis I can try to make money through my blog as many others have in the last couple of years. At this point I think I’m done. Peace.


-Joe

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

Good work, Joe. Glad you won't delete it!